We created LIWE to enable seamless communication between condominium management and residents, empower condominium managers with advanced and easy to use condominium management tools and to encourage residents to connect with each other in a way never before possible, in order to create vibrant and connected condominium communities.
We love our condominium communities at LIWE. It is extremely important to us that you not only have a pleasant experience using, communicating and interacting using the LIWE platform, but also that you feel comfortable and safe while doing so.
The LIWE website www.liwecommunities.com (“Website”) and LIWE mobile application (“App”) are owned and operated by We Live Communities Pvt. Ltd. (collectively “LIWE ”, “We Live Communities”, “we”, “us”, “our”). This Policy applies to you if you browse, access or use this Website, or download, install or using the LIWE App.
Information and Personal Data We Collect and Receive
Personal data means any data about an individual who can be identified from that data. It includes without limitation an individual’s name, identity card, passport or other identification number, telephone numbers, address and email address.
We may collect and receive information from you in the following situations:
- When you register for an account with us (“Account”)
- When you use the features and functions available on our Services, for example, by creating listings, posting discussion topics and comments, interacting with other users through our chat feature, communicating with condominium management, make facilities bookings and payments or reaching out to our useful contacts partners.
- When you visit our website or use the app, LIWE automatically receives and records some information from your browser or mobile phone such as IP (Internet Protocol) address, cookies and data.
- If you contact us, for example, with a query or to report a problem.
Your Interactions With Others
Our Services offer features which allow users to connect and communicate with each other. Please use common sense and exercise good judgement when sharing information in these groups or with others. We generally do not monitor or remove the information which you share and such information may remain available on our Services after your Account has been deactivated, terminated or is otherwise closed. You are responsible for the information you choose to share with other users.
How We Use The Information We Collect
We may use the information and personal data collected and received from you for the following purposes:
- To verify and authenticate your identity, update our records and generally maintain your Account with us.
- Provide our Services and customize the content shown to you.
- Develop, operate, improve, deliver and maintain our Services.
- Responding to your queries and resolving complaints.
- Carry out polls, surveys, analysis and research on how our Services are being used and how we can improve them.
- To update you on your listings and our Services (e.g. new offers, new chats, new feedback, new comments). These updates will be sent by email, sms and/or through push notifications and you can choose to unsubscribe from these updates.
- To send you marketing and/or promotional materials on the latest products and services of LIWE or carefully selected third parties. These updates will be sent by email, sms and/or through push notifications and you can choose to unsubscribe from these updates.
- To send you service-related messages including, without limitation, a welcome/confirmation notification when you register your Account, facilities booking related notification, social feed updates, chat notifications, notifications with the condominium management and to enforce our Terms of Service and other policies. These messages are not promotional in nature. These messages will be sent by email, sms and/or through push notifications and you may not opt-out of receiving service-related messages from LIWE , unless you deactivate your account.
- LIWE may also collect, use and disclose your personal data for any other purpose which is permitted or required under the Applicable Law.
Who We Share Your Information With
We may share information about you in the following ways:
- When you register for an Account, the information which you make available on your profile may be viewed by other users of our Services. Other users of our Services would also be able to view the content which you upload and share on our Services.
- We may share the information with our affiliates and with third party service providers who assist us in performing certain aspects of our Services on our behalf, such as processing transactions, fulfilling requests for information, receiving and sending communications, updating marketing lists, analysing data, providing support services or in other tasks. Such service providers will only have access to your personal information to the extent necessary to perform their functions.
- We may share the information with our potential partners, investors and other parties with a view to a potential business partnership, collaboration, joint venture or otherwise in furtherance of our business.
- We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or if we believe that such action is necessary to prevent fraud or crime or to protect our Services or the rights, property or personal safety of any person.
We respect your privacy and we will not sell your personal information to any third party. We may disclose data and aggregate statistics about users of our Services and sales to prospective partners, advertisers, sponsors and other reputable third parties in order to describe our Services, deliver targeted advertisements or for other lawful purposes, but these data and statistics will not include information which can be used to identify you.
Transfer of Information
Protecting Your Information
The security of your information is important to us. We have security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of information under our control. We also follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the information transmitted to us over the Internet, both during transmission and once we receive it. Sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) are encrypted using most modern technology available.
However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
You undertake to treat your username, password and order details confidentially and not make it available to unauthorized third parties.
LIWE will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you no longer want LIWE to use your information to provide you services, you may close your account.
LIWE will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
It is important that you protect against unauthorized access of your Account and information by choosing your password carefully, and keeping your password and Account secure (e.g. by signing out after using our Services).
Accessing and Updating Your Information
You may access and update your information within our Services through the “Settings” page of your Account and/or with the assistance of the condominium management.
Where you provide personal information about yourself to us, you are responsible for providing accurate, not misleading, complete and up-to-date information about yourself and any other person whose personal information you provide us, and to update this personal information as and when it becomes inaccurate, misleading, incomplete or out-of-date.
If you wish to:
(a) apply for a copy of the information we hold about you; or
(b) withdraw consent you previously provided to us to use, collect or disclose the information we hold about you,
please contact our office at the contact details set out in Section 12 below.
Please allow us a reasonable period of time to respond to any request and effect any change. We may ask to verify your identity and for more information about your request. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request and may give you reasons for doing so.
Where you have requested for a copy of the information we hold about you, we may charge a reasonable administrative fee to cover the costs of responding to your request. If we decide to do so, we will provide you with a written estimate of such fee beforehand.
We use tracking technologies on our Services. These enable us to understand how you use our Services which, in turn, helps us to provide and improve our Services. However, the tracking technologies do not access, receive or collect information which can be used to identify you.
We have listed below some examples of the tracking technologies used on our Services:
- Cookies. A cookie is a small data file sent from a website to your browser that is stored on your device. Cookies are used for a number of purposes, including to display the most appropriate content based on your interests and activity on our Services, estimate and report our Service’s total audience size and traffic, and conduct research to improve our Services. You can configure your device’s settings to reflect your preference to accept or reject cookies. If you reject all cookies, you will not be able to take full advantage of our Services.
- Clear gifs. We employ a software technology called clear gifs (a.k.a. web beacons or web bugs) to help us better manage content on our Services by informing us what content is effective. Clear gifs are tiny graphics wit unique identifier similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of web users. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, clear gifs are embedded invisibly on web pages and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence.
- Flash cookies. We use Flash cookies (a.k.a local shared objects or LSOs) to store some of your viewing preferences on our Services. These are used to collect and store information, but differ from browser cookies in the amount, type and manner in which data is stored.
Third Party Sites and Resources
Our Services may, from time to time, contain links to external sites or resources which are operated by third parties. We have no control over the content and privacy practices of such sites or resources. You are advised to review the privacy policies of these sites and resources operated by third parties and understand how your information may be used by those third parties.
No reliance on information.
LIWE makes no representations or warranties in relation to the Confidential Information, including the completeness of any information provided.
The User must rely solely upon its own analysis and assessment of the Confidential Information and must satisfy itself as to the accuracy and completeness of the Confidential Information.
Disclaimer of liability.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, the LIWE disclaims all liability for any loss or damage suffered by any person using, disclosing, relying or acting on any information disclosed by the Provider or any of its Representatives.
Your indication at the subject header would assist us in attending to your email speedily by passing it on to the relevant staff in our organisation.